Sunday, October 23, 2011

[JEONGMIN] Jeongmin Daum Cafe Update

Update Logs:
 10/23 Update: [12:50 PM] Added Jeongmin's Message | Source(s): Boyfriend Cafe, Translation; boyfriend-champion @ Tumblr
 Original Post: Jeongmin posted a picture of him while drinking Soy Drink [Posted at 09:18 AM | 10/21]

Jeongmin posted a picture of him while drinking Soy Drink and a message to fans via Boyfriend Daum Cafe [111020].


[From Jeongmin?] Jeongmin’s diary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeongmin’s diary!!
It’s been 3 weeks since Boyfriend’s comeback..
We did a performance today! We also went to the beauty salon to do our hair nicely~ and did our skin nicely…!!
We reached the TV station!! It will be Boyfriend’s turn to perform soon..
The nervous feeling before going on stage is always difficult.. I can hear our fans’ cheers now…
As soon as we go up on stage, we can hear the Bestfriends’ non-stop cheering, I’m a bit nervous…
The performance has ended.. Hu.. Exhausted.. I should drink some soya milk…… ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ ᄏ
Let’s restart our spirit and start work!! I’ll continue to go on our schedule… The car goes pia pia and I’m on my way……
Where is everyone going~~~~~~~ So busy..!!
Recently, if anyone talks about Jeongmin, it’ll be about participating in his first variety show “Escape the Crisis No. 1”, and gained experience!!!!
Also participated in ShikShin Road’s recording, my appetite has grown ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ
I also took my exams………………ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ Teacher, I love you
On the way to our practice room again…!! The piano is tempting me… I can’t ignore its charm ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ
After practising like this, without noticing, it’s morning already… The early morning air is so refreshing..?
For the future tomorrows! And for showing a good image!
If only you all knew the things I’m troubled over… That’ll be good+_+ It’s time to go home to wash up and sleep!!!!!!!! Ppyong~
But now, there’s still some practising to do……………See you tomorrow!!!!!
—  Jeongmin via Boyfriend Cafe [Translation (c)  boyfriend-champion @ Tumblr]



Source: Picture: leejeongminbar @ Weibo, Translation; boyfriend-champion @ Tumblr