Tuesday, October 18, 2011

[NEWS] Boyfriend’s School Activities


“School friends of the members of Idol group Boyfriend which has gained a lot of popularity because of their new track “Don’t Touch My Girl expressed their support for their activities.”

On the 17th of October, Boyfriend attended an interview by Editorial Asia. After their exams have ended, the 4 members who are still in high school, Youngmin, Kwangmin, Minwoo and Jeongmin talked about their school life.

Youngmin said, “Because our daily schedule is very packed, we didn’t have time to study well, so I couldn’t answer many of the questions.” followed by Kwangmin who said, ”I try my best to work hard whenever I’m in school, but because of our packed schedules, I’m absent a lot.”

Minwoo commented that “My friends in school help me sort out the important points and help me study during the exam period because I’m always absent from school.” He also added that “Sometimes my friends would request signatures from me, they also invited me to attend many activities related to the performing arts.”

On the other hand, on the 6th of October, Boyfriend has officially released their second single album “Don’t Touch My Girl” and has started their promotional activites. Boyfriend has performed a mature-sounding song and displayed a lot of charisma, wavering the hearts of many girls.

Source: asiatoday.co.kr, Translation: boyfriend-champion @ Tumblr