Sunday, October 30, 2011

[DONGHYUN] Donghyun's Fan Cafe Message

Donghyun posted a fan cafe message via their Official Boyfriend Fan Cafe [111028]. Check his message below:


[From. Donghyun♡] Sawadeekap? Pomrakkun^^ Keopkunkap!!

We Boyfriend have returned safely to Korea after our performance in Thailand~

Thank you to the fans who waited for us at the airport. Because the flood was more serious than I thought it was, our hearts also hurt.

I hope we gave a bit of strength to help .^^

It was my first time going to Thailand, and I really like this dish Pad Thai; I even ate it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner .^^

On our last day of the performance, many people came to support and I was amazed when they sang along to our songs.

Thanks to our Bestfriends who worried about us, we’ve returned safely ^^

Even just going overseas for a little while, I thought a lot about our Korean fans.

Even though its disappointing we don’t have a performance today but !! we’ll meet and see you on Young Street and Starry Night .

We’ll make the radio performances fun too ~ㅎㅎㅎ

And ~ please look forward to our fansign event this weekend~ 
— Donghyun via  Boyfriend Official Fan Cafe [Translation (c) jaein @ boyfriend-translations @ Tumblr] 


Source(s): Boyfriend Official Fan Cafe, Translation; boyfriend-translations @ Tumblr